Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Snail Rescue-Day 67

Well, I continue to be amazed at photo opportunities, and blog topics when I am not quite sure when I wake up each morning what I will write about for that day.  Upon leaving a neighbor's home, who shall remain nameless, we were saying our goodbyes and briefly celebrating the rain when I spotted the happiest little snail trekking right down the middle of the slick, wet sidewalk, fully extending his interesting little body in all his glory.  I quickly alerted David so he would not accidently step on him, ending his life, when my neighbor boldly stated HE did not like snails and would be squashing him when I left.  I knew I had to come to that little snail's rescue and provide him a chance to thrive this spring, so I promptly and gingerly swooped him up and planted him safely in the front beds of our home so he could live happily ever after! 

1 comment:

  1. wow! and when he grows and multiplies all over your yard and eats all your plants, please do not return him.

    ReplyDelete