Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Healthier Days Ahead-Day 71

How many times have I thought about getting to really know what lies in store for those who wish to improve their health, energy and stamina?  My trip today to Brazos Natural Foods was no different from any other time I have ventured through the doors to find the perfect solution for a health issue I may be having!  I went in to purchase a product recommended by my friend Richard, for my nagging cough, and just like all other visits, I was overwhelmed with the hundreds upon thousands of products available.  Thankfully they did have the herbal tea remedy I was looking for called Gypsy Cold Care, and after making a quick purchase, I exited the store wondering what all of those bottles, boxes and cartons offered for those seeking ways to improve their health in a more natural way.  I am terribly intimidated in this store, and yet I so want to learn more.  While I will admit that the employees are very helpful when I pose a question, I'm positive that I should know more than I do about homeopathic remedies!  Any suggestions for becoming more knowledgeable on these topics and products is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment