Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Recycling-Day 69

After my retirement, I was eager to begin recycling in our home so with David's assistance, we purchased the bins we needed and located the perfect spot for them in our garage.  We collect newspapers, clear glass, aluminum cans, and plastics throughout the week, and then load up all of our recyclables and drive them to our local collection center.  I am so appreciative of the young men who graciously and patiently unload all of our "treasures" out of the back of our Trailblazer, and off we go with our empty bins for yet another week of collecting.  I've never been interested in recycling because I mistakenly thought it would be too much of a hassle, but I must admit that I do look forward to visiting our recycling center on a regular basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment