Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sadness-Day 7

It is not in my heart on this day filled with sadness to contribute original thoughts.  This photo is one that means something very special to my brother, Michael.



"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance."



(Ecclesiastes. 3:1-4)

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with your brother, you and all the family as you walk through this journey of sadness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda and Family - So sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete