Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Catching Up!-Day 23

Today I realized that I was 2 months behind on the twins' scrapbooks I started for them when they were born!  For my own children, I began preserving their childhood memories when Lynsey and Amber were in high school and Jamie in middle school, so I set a goal to keep up with a book for each of my grandchildren for their first year!  Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays flew by in a wink, and now it's almost February so out came their scrapbooks!  Pictures are now developed and ready to be placed in their books, along with some journaling about Adrian's and Noah's first holidays.  What sweet memories we have of them bonding with our extended family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment