Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hope in Action-Day 4

My final treasure still holds a special place on my sideboard as I am struggling to pack it up until next Christmas!  My sweet husband surprised me on Christmas morning with this beautiful Willow Tree Nativity Scene-a set I have always wanted to replace a nativity set we lost in one of our moves!  What a memorable way we will remember the birth of our Lord and Savior each Christmas!  Here's to hope in Christ!  Thank you, David, for purchasing this for our home, and for KEEPING it a surprise! 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very surprised that I was able to keep this one a surprise. I usually give Linda her Christmas present around Thanksgiving. Anyone who knows me knows I'm a sucker when it comes to waiting to give the love of my life her present on the day she is suppose to get it. For those of you that are keeping a record this is the first time in 34 years of marriage I was able to accomplish this feat. With that being said now I can wait another 34 years to try again. By my calculation that should be Christmas 2045 and I will be 89 years old. I believe that is an achievable goal. Chances are I will be able to keep it a surprise because I will have forgotten that I got her a present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep my nativity scene out all year. I bought one several years ago when I was in Alaska.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete