Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hope in Action-365(366) Days in 2012

     After considering many ideas for my next project to embrace, I decided to incorporate my love of photography into my new blog by taking one meaningful picture each day during 2012.  My picture for this first day of January 2012 is of David, devouring his very first book on his Nook Color that I purchased for him for Christmas!  I aspire to always encourage and motivate others to read and enjoy books for pleasure, and I believe I have finally found the "hook" for my husband!  He's never been too fond of reading but I'm excited to say he has not wanted to put his first e-book down all weekend!  It could be the book that I recommended entitled The Ezekiel Option, but I'm hopeful that this new device will keep him continuously interested in exploring new horizons through the pages of many future titles!  Happy New Year's to my wonderful family and friends!  


Linda

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book. I have already started on the next book in the series. I really enjoy my Nook Color which is surprising to say the least since I'm such a huge Apple fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent choice Linda. I loved this series. I'm not one who normally reads books quickly but I had a hard time putting these down. The LOVED the ending of the last one. Enjoy David!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the daily photo idea and I'm hoping to follow David's lead by read more books this year!

    ReplyDelete