Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mommy's Valentine-Day 44

What a day we shared on Monday as we created Amber's first Valentine from her precious baby boys!  I adapted an idea I pinned on Pinterest, bought some red paint, and proceeded to capture both hand and foot prints from the twins.  Now I was not inexperienced with crafting with such little ones as I had shared similar experiences with my own children when they were young.  However, Noah and Adrian were not very happy with paint all over their hands and feet, and let me know by crying loudly until we washed it off.  Four adults later, and splatters of red paint on our clothing, table, and babies, our project was ready for completion!  My hope is that Amber will treasure this gift of love for always and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment