Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Alaska-Day 58

David and I are dreaming, planning and scheming for our Alaskan cruise in July 2013.  I am not fond of cold weather but want to experience this beautiful state, and I'm even more excited about opportunities to share this trip with family.  I definitely want to include a photography excursion on this trip, and discovered there are several to choose from!  Obtaining passports and saving lots of money are on our immediate to-do list in order to see our dreams fulfilled!

1 comment:

  1. We have been on an Alaskan cruise two times. Gorgeous country and a relaxing cruise. They have wool blankets out on deck to keep you warm. There is definitely limited activity out by the pool compared to other cruises we have been on. Planning the trip is part of the adventure I enjoy the most!!

    ReplyDelete