Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Sunday, May 13, 2012

A New Cookbook-Day 131

I love collecting cookbooks when I travel, and I do actually spend time enjoying the beautiful photos of the many dishes featured in each collection of recipes.  My mom and dad just cruised recently on Royal Caribbean, and brought me an early birthday gift from the ship!  I cannot pronounce any of the original names of the recipes but I can drool over the pictures, and plan ahead to prepare some of the delightful dishes.  The Mediterranean Eggplant is so colorful, and is seasoned with garlic, olive oil and basil.  Since I am a lover of chocolate, the Chocolate Mousse with rum is on my list to try also.  Thanks for thinking of me while you were cruising in the Caribbean! 

No comments:

Post a Comment