Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend-Day 135

Packed and ready for a terrific family gathering at my youngest brother's home!  Clay and Myra were hosting an early Memorial Day cookout, and we were excited to make the drive to Houston.  Amber and the twins traveled with us so we were prepared for just about any circumstance along the way!  Chips, brownies, fiesta salad, sunscreen and baby wipes in my large utility tote!  In my picnic thermal, I had ice-cold potato salad.  My thermal tote was filled to the brim with a variety of baby snacks, cups of cold water, and milk bottles for Adrian and Noah.  And Amber included camo mini-utility bins filled with toys to keep the babies entertained for the car ride.  Yes, they each had their own!  It was a whole lot more fun packing for the trip, and spending the day with family, than it was unpacking!  I wish we lived closer to my extended family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment