Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Two Little Lunch Trays-Day 106

My mom and dad are the best great-grandparents around, I think!  They are full of sweet little surprises for their great-grandchildren, and just recently they brought the twins the cutest little lunch trays.  I love filling up each little compartment for Adrian and Noah to enjoy for their meal, and they love diving in with both hands to relish the tasty treats! But with this newly found freedom of feeding themselves, I must be ever so watchful because when they are done, they have already mastered emptying their trays in their laps!  Not so fun OR cute, but their giggles when I express my DISLIKE are contagious!  Oh, the joys of toddlers in the house again-two by two!

No comments:

Post a Comment