Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Harvest Table-Day 143

On recent trips to Kerrville, I have had my sights on a harvest table or two in the Rouse's carport!  After all, they were both beautiful tables and I definitely needed more seating in my sunroom for shared meals with family!  Our family is growing by leaps and bounds! I'm excited to share that David and Jamie recently made a day trip to the Hill Country to bring home one of the tables for me.  I was assured that this treasure was for Mother's Day, my birthday, and Christmas of 2012!  Oh, yeah?  We'll see about that!  Well, as you can see, it's finally found its' place in my sunroom after retiring a table we have owned since the first year we married.  I think I will enjoy this newest addition in our home.  Now off to find a table runner to enhance this beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment