Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Here's a Toast to New Beginnings

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Almost Ready for Entertaining-Day 147

Such a fun little project today to prepare my new table for entertaining!  New bench is completed, new placemats in place, candleholders cleaned and filled with new tealights, and fun, summery napkins displayed.  We searched all day for a table runner that would cover an eight-foot table and drop some over the side.  I calculated 120" needed but NOT found anywhere in Bryan/College Station!  Well, truthfully, I only looked at Target, World Market and Pier I, but gave up and came home.  I guess we will shop online for my next purchase unless anyone can provide me information about who might carry a table runner that is long!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know when you find one! I have been on the hunt for a long time...

    ReplyDelete